Ample is seeking a front-end engineer with immediate availability for a contract engagement. You’ll work with an extremely talented, senior-level team to bring digital strategy to life within a progressive and exciting environment.
We need you to have the skills to do this:
- Develop responsive, front-end markup for modern browsers & mobile clients
- Maintain & document modular stylesheets
- Conduct routine QA and cross-platform browser testing of your work
- Be an active participant in concepting and design critiques
- Engage in regular code-reviews with your peers
With all that in mind you’re gonna need to have:
- Experience with Angular — we’ve got some v1.5 stuff and some v2 stuff. You don’t need to be an expert but some experience in this framework is important.
- Obsessive attention to detail — we are not interested in double checking every line of code, or your emails for that matter.
- An ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment — we are a small team and require someone who can roll with changes and hit the gas when it’s time to move.
- Managing your time and to-do list effectively — you have to be someone we can count on to deliver on time, every time.
- Top-notch communication skills — the kind you use to engage team members, interact with clients and… you know… be a great partner.